Saturday, August 27, 2011

A little slice of my Heaven............

Early morning cups of coffee while I spend time with my Creator......AMAZING
Praying over my daughters and their futures as they sleep peacefully...FULFILLING
Looking at my dear husband, and admiring him from afar, when he doesn't notice.....INSPIRING
Walks outside with my daughters hand in mine while we discuss the finer things in life, such as how many flowers she can name.........ASTONISHING
Enjoying a black cow ice cream drink with two of the world's greatest daughters, while soaking up some sunshine......REFRESHING
Listening to loads of giggles come from my daughters' bedroom as they hang out together.....RELAXING
Knowing that, without a doubt, God has brought me to where I need to be, and that everyday can be as wonderful as this one.........OUTSTANDING!
Until next time.....................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment