Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bless you!

Who am I?
I am a mother of two most beautiful daughters.. one has a soul that speaks to other people's hearts, and the other has a soul that speaks to nature...both are gifted, each one different...I am Blessed
I am a wife to an amazing man..he is patient with me, and loves me even when I am broken...he prays for me everyday and we will grow old together loving each other's company...I am Blessed

I am a God-fearing woman...I pray for all of my family and friends, and I recognize when the Enemy tries to dissuade me and my family...I love each of my friends and family...I am Blessed

I am a seed planter..I can't garden, but I can most certainly plant seeds of Christ's salvation in young children that I teach everyday...God has trusted me for this task...I am Blessed

I am a teacher..I plan and implement lessons through play and experiences to ready the young generation to be successful adults later in life...I relish every experience..I am Blessed

I am a threat to my Enemy..I spend a great amount of time in the Word, and can use this Sword to keep my Enemy at bay.. I stand the front lines with my friends... we all "got each other's backs"...I am Blessed

I am a student..I learn everyday something new..whether by experience or by the book...I don't always immediately implement a lesson learned, but over time I think God finally gets His point across..I am Blessed

I am a housekeeper..not the BEST housekeeper, but I maintain a home. My House is free of clutter, and I am pretty descent on keeping up on laundry(mostly) Dirty dishes aren't left in my kitchen sink, and soap scum isn't overtaking my bathroom...i do get some help with these tasks, I'll admit...but still..I am Blessed

I am a chef..not a gourmet chef, but i can whip up a thrifty little meal, more often than not. I have been known to serve cold cereal for dinner, but hasn't everyone? God has trusted me to raise a family..I am Blessed.

I am a daughter..Not the world's greatest daughter, and often times I forget to call my parents. But when push comes to shove, I love all of my parents, even if I forget to remind them.. I am Blessed.

I am a sister..an older sister to some and younger sister to others. We have had our ups and downs, but blood is ALWAYS thicker than water..I am Blessed.

I am a sister-in-law..I have married one of 5 boys, and with that comes a variety of brothers and sisters. I love each one for different reasons. The way I think of it, the "in-law" is just a technical term for family..I am Blessed.

I am a fighter..I will stand up and fight for all of my friends and family. I will stand the front lines and be right there next to you in the trenches. I may be small, but I am scrappy. I am a force to be reckoned with..I am Blessed.

I am a writer..I have written letters and reports, I have written this blog (albeit not the work of a top selling novelist) but a mostly coherent rambling at any rate...I am Blessed.

I am a book devour-er..I can chew through a wonderfully woven novel within days. I love the smell of books and the feel of their pages in my fingertips. I grew up with a private library larger than most town libraries in my Grandfather's home, and I have a rush of nostalgia when i can catch the whiff of a well-worn older novel..I am Blessed.

I am wealthy..I don't have a huge disposable income. But my wealth comes from my family and friends who enrich my being with their humor, seriousness, laughter, and tears. God has trusted me with a family to raise and friends to inspire. He has gifted me with an outgoing energetic personality and a soul that reaches most peoples' hearts.

I am BLESSED......and even though there are days when I find it tough to admit just how Blessed I am, God always remains patient until I re-grasp the absolute Truth.....Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment