Friday, August 26, 2011

the game of LIFE

Today is a Friday... a really great Friday.
I have half of the day off to hang with my favorite girlies, who have decided to go and play dress up like sisters do. I came home and logged on to the infamous FaceBook, to see the goings on of others in my circle of friends, nothing really happening.....
I have come full circle too, THANK GOD! I am so Blessed that this new lady is in my youngest daughter's life-----Pause here for the eye rolling and the look of --IS SHE KIDDING?---yep, true story. This new outlook didn't come from me, really. I had ALOT of prayer happening and spoke with a select few people that I can trust their opinions are subjective. After having my own little pity party, and then deciding enough was enough, I pulled up my big girl pants. I have realized that my youngest daughter NEEDS all of these amazing people in her life, to love and support her. It will be totally ok!
Stop shaking your head at me, It's a bit strange I will admit, but I think I am onto something? Think about....everyone of us is WHO we are right now because of experiences in our lives and people we have in our life...... so really the more people the better..... yup, that's what I am sticking with........until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment