Thursday, August 18, 2011

DELIGHTFUL!

This is a day that I will delight in the little things.... "great are the works of the Lord; they are pondered by all who delight in them" So I guess God is in the details, my friends. This is just a few small things I can delight in:
fresh cut grass smell...especially when my teenager is the one who cut the grass
a smile from my best friend...since he is smiling at me while i dance around like a silly child
a phone call...from my youngest daughter whom I love more than there are stars in the sky
laughter from a pygmie...when I am playing peek-a-boo
chocolate...come on, that's a no-brainer
sunshine......i love basking in God's glory of a sunny day
kindle....unlimited amounts of books available for me to read? ROCK ON! :o)
gas in my car.....my best friend always makes sure I have gas (which i never have to pump myself)
a free carwash...... so i can sit in the auto wash and ponder life's questions for 6 minutes :o)
the smell of coffee....just makes me smile!
hugs.....in any form, usually from anyone...it helps me stay focused on whats important...people
worship songs....I love singing my heart out to my Savior
Loud music with a great beat....puts a smile on my face and cleanses my soul
sand in a sandbox...cool sand between my toes while the pygmies play...
my precious daughters.... I have the best 2 girls ever, I am so very blessed!
I guess I would have to say that even when I am having awful days, which happens to everyone, I MUST delight in the small things, because otherwise, what do you have? Life's too short not to realize how blessed I am. From now on, I will delight in the small things....and LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT! until next time...................................

No comments:

Post a Comment