Sunday, October 30, 2011

just a typical day, no big deal

Today...
I will mingle with my church family
I will get lost in some amazing worship music...
I will listen to the message...

thats just the morning..

Coming home, i will reflect (oh boy!)
Crank my music for food for my soul

I will arrive home and be greeted by my family (minus one very important little girl, but that's a story for another blog)
I will make a quick lunch
I will bake something ( I have been seriously lacking in the stress release department)
I will do some laundry (yep I have also fallen behind in that too)
I will wish that my football team didn't have a bye week...( but that means I can accomplish the tasks that I fallen behind in....)
I will Lesson Plan for the pygmie tribe
I will more than likely go to work--on my own time
I will clean my home..
I will await the arrival of my husband (we started a new business today and he is purchasing the needed equipment at this very moment)
I will plan a dinner fit for my little family

I will drink some wine (later in the evening)
I will Kiss my husband, hug my wonderful daughter, and bask in their presence...
Then i will fall asleep later praying for my family and my friends..
it's a simple life i lead....(well it sounds that way anyhow)
Until next time....hang in there my friends and know this...i feel so blessed to have all of you in my life and I hope at some point I am able to enrich yours......

No comments:

Post a Comment