Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A minor temper tantrum..No Big deal

something i just never spend the energy arguing about....
do i wish some things could be fine tuned...yes
am I going to bring it up? nope
Is it easier to just shrug my shoulders and walk away...yep

Am I totally pleased with it?
I would guess not
are you perceptive to it?
who knows....more than likely

Does it change anything?
nope
So why on earth would I waste my time arguing...I wouldn't
It's ok, really...ok, not really
but I will deal with it

Somedays I feel like throwing myself down on the ground
and kicking my legs and screaming
when? when will it be MY turn?
Then I rationalize with myself, and conclude...
Get over it...No big deal....whole package, i guess

But...I can't help but wonder....
For now I will just do what I can, and that is...
wait for it....yep, PRAY.
i will Pray about the situation and know that
just like EVERYTHING else in my life thus far...
God has this covered too....

I just have to keep reminding myself...that's all....
Thanks for the pep talk...vent session....I am a little better now....


No comments:

Post a Comment