Saturday, October 1, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things.....

Lately I have been doing some reflecting...and and rereading some of my crazy posts....its slightly therapeutic....
But I have also discovered that while I am striving to be a great mother to my most amazing girlies, and a submissive and loving wife to my husband.....I must also realize the little things about them that I adore...
so here's a list of those things ( i am not going to sing like Julie Andrews or anything)
My girlies:
Oldest-- she's so beautiful, like really
She lives up to her name :)
She has an amazing smile that lights up the room
She is a great friend to those around her---very compassionate!
She has a fantastic sense of humor
She is brilliant---seriously, she is a great problem solver
She is a loving big sister
She has a heart that speaks to other people's souls
She is an awesome hockey player--I love watching her skate
I love her to the moon and back!!!

Youngest--She's also adorable
She is adventurous
She has the cutest laugh
She races BMX, snowboards like nobody's business, snowshoes, and mountain bikes
She LOVES her momma's cooking (always a bonus)
She is intelligent -- also a great problem solver
She is creative-- the only kid i know that can turn "junk" into something with some glue and crayons
She has a heart that speaks to nature--- animals love her and butterflies use her for a landing site more often than not
She is fearless
I love her more than there are stars in the sky!

My Husband--
He is handsome
His smile is contagious
He has a heart of Gold!! He loves me so much!
He is a great provider
He makes me laugh
His hugs make any issue dissolve
His kisses are little love note reminders
He loves our girls
He is witty--not always a bonus when I am trying to win an disagreement
He loves God, and Blesses the socks off me!
I love him!!!!!

I love my little fam! I know we have our issues, some days more than a magazine company, but we get through..and most often it's with a smile at the end. We have so much fun together as a family. We have MANY laughs (most at the dinner table, which occasionally frustrates my husband :) )

I am truly Blessed! I would NEVER appreciate what I have today if I didn't go through the entire mess 9 years ago. I want my daughters to grow up knowing what Love looks like so that when they find someone to grow old with, they know what to look for. .... so they can have giggle fits at dinner, or air bands in the car.......
that's all I have for now...... until next time........................

No comments:

Post a Comment