Monday, October 10, 2011

this makes no sense....to any of you....but its ok

So i have been researching lately, yeah thats what we will call it....
and I have discovered that women are weird...like pyscho weird

I know I know I know...I am a woman, and quite frankly I must admit I have my moments of Crazy....

Why is it we feel the need to wage a psychological warfare on other women? I mean sure some of the woman are mean and nasty, but seriously, why cant we just tend to our own things?

I am not gonna lie, I can wage a pretty nasty war as well as any other...but I dont do it unprovoked---

And seriously? Why do some women feel the need to bash their spouses in front of other women? Unless, naturally, one of those women is an ex, in which case we have to swoon over and rub in all of the public displays of affection..... It's nothing more than a juvenile effort of a mind game.

Come on ladies, get some class!

There is a saying (probably coined by a woman) where you keep your friends close and your enemies closer.....why?
Let your enemies just be....if you keep them close you have a constant reminder of why they are NOT your friends...

Heck, I would even say that its better to just go ahead and pray for them... let them live their life and pray blessing upon them.....

Yeah. that's what i am gonna do, I have researched this woman and at first I liked her...like really...now I feel like she is two faced and I just don't care for her.....I don't like it when she rubs stuff in my face...frankly, my dear "friend", I was taught by my parents to share my unwanted toys with someone less fortunate...so you can keep what You have acquired...its of no consequence to me...like at all.... I don't wish to be friends..mere acquaintances is enough for me...you will learn without any of my influence..you will

I am done, done baby... as for warfare...well lets just say that some people are Generals and some are soldiers.... I am a General......
This is my strategic plan for your futile attempt at psychological warfare....... run with that my dear "friend"
As for the rest of you....just keep on keeping on.......until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment