Thursday, October 20, 2011

Kiss it.....haha!

have you ever stood up to someone who has had their fist of control over you for so long that you feel exhilarated afterwards?
No? well, then you haven't a clue as to what i am referring to, and thats ok......

I stood up, not only did I stand, but i fought back.....
I didnt cower and back down....i dug my heels in and stood my ground,
I decided that its not MY job to accommodate you....not anymore.... You have
found a different little puppet for that...

HAHA, You've got NOTHING now....

How does it feel? Having no control over someone? Oh, I guess thats not entirely true,
you do have control over someone, just not ME anymore and THAT is AUSOM! HAHA!

I am feeling like doing a small little victory dance....
oh yeah baby!
As for you, well in the words of Aaron Tippin...Kiss this!
Oh yeah, THAT felt great...
just another step forward friends...just another little nugget of the life I used to lead....gone! LOVE IT!!!

I think I am beginning to like this.... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment