Monday, October 17, 2011

Social Vultures...wish there was a hunting season

what is it with the "cliques" we have in this town?
Seriously?!
Get over yourself!

I am stunned by the amount of time and effort some people pour into self-image.....

I am exhausted by those of you who have to be busy bodies in everyone else's business.....MIND YOUR OWN!!! Frankly, and I am going to be VERY frank, you should take some time to look at yourself and your life with all of it's flaws before you start ripping on mine. You, are FAR from perfect and I am tired of sitting by the sidelines watching you tear apart what I would consider perfectly amazing people.
What?! Because so and so doesn't make x amount of money working, they aren't worth your time? Because she wasn't popular in high school, she is beneath you now? are you serious? We aren't even in high school anymore honey! We are supposed to be adults!

You people (and I am sure you don't even know who you are, due to the sad fact that you are so self-absorbed and pompous, that you're confident THIS doesn't even apply to you) can take your judgmental attitude and devour someone else...

I wonder if when you look in the mirror you see a "social vulture" staring back? No amount of make-up or hair color can hide what you truly are.......

For those of us who have fallen victim to the vultures in town.....
I say, find 2 or 3 really great people---truly amazing individuals who can have stimulating conversations (not ones filled with gossip) and REALLY get to know them! Find someone who can accept you as you are. Someone who knows all of your quirks and respects you because of them. Someone who isn't afraid to tell you the truth, someone you can be honest with and not offend. If you can accomplish this, then who cares what the rest of them think...you'll have yourself a small army :o)

I am done venting for now...... sorry...that's what I have, until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment