Tuesday, October 4, 2011

This is what I know.......

I once heard some famous writer person (yeah THAT'S proper English) say...write what you know........ hmm... what I know?

I love the smell of the fallen leaves...
I miss Mountain Biking, just a girl and her bike in the woods.....
I absolutely love my newest kitchen gadget, kitchen-aide mixer, tons of baking coming up.....
I am blessed....
Sitting and braiding my teenager's hair makes me appreciate that she still loves her momma......
I love grocery shopping with my husband....It's kinda an adventure :o)
I love my early mornings of silence.....
I am blessed....
I have a craving to go Musky fishing.....ah the thrill of seeing one follow your bait....
I love a nice stiff drink once in awhile......
I have a wonderful business with even more wonderful staff, without them, I couldn't accomplish the task that God set before me......
I am Blessed....
I love getting flowers from my husband on just because days......
I love watching my girls advance in life, and be successful.....
I love when My Mother-in-Law stops by my office and leaves me goodies, randomly.....
I am Blessed.......
I missed my church family this week......
I feel accomplished, most days.....
I love standing at the bus stop with all of the kids in the morning and hearing random thoughts they have......
I am blessed....
I am addicted to coffee, and a coffee snob to boot, but its ok with me....
I bake when I am stressed....
I change my hair color when I am overwhelmed and the baking doesn't help....
I am blessed...
I have a media mogul for a friend...
I live in the perfect size home.....
I am a planner, a General......
I am blessed
These are things I know, today...... tomorrow it will be a different story
That's all I have... until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment