Friday, September 23, 2011

This is not rocket science.........

Have you ever sat and watched a horror flick or any other movie for that matter and been able to "predict " what was going to happen? It takes all of the suspense out doesn't it? On the other hand it can be kinda fun, like a game actually, guessing and then letting the movie continue only to confirm your guess...insert a little victory dance and chuckle...some things are so predictable-

I am having something like that happen in my little life...
Except it isnt a movie, its real-life...and it's not really MY life ...I am standing as a third party watching my "previous" life unfold before me AGAIN.....it's kinda weird..maybe even slightly sad.....
I can predict each move...every major milestone...with almost the same precision a chess player calculates the opponent's next move...its slightly creepy...and tragic..

I feel like the oracle in that movie the Never Ending Story......It's entertaining, no doubt...as in the selfish kind of entertainment...but I stand back and see the "whys" of it all and have come to realize.....maybe the colossal failure wasn't all my fault...

It's crazy, I have NAILED the last 4 things that have happened...although my timing was a bit off with this last one I will admit......but only by 2 weeks...sheesh!

I fell kinda ripped off actually, now that I am thinking about it..I mean really? You don't have any originality? You're a one pony show.... and for the record your t-shirt that says BE ORIGINAL......maybe you should take that advice! *sigh*

I am actually kinda mad right now....You made me feel important, loved even, and then .... when it didn't work, when everything was tried and had failed...you made me feel insignificant, unimportant, useless.... I am having a little righteous anger......frustration *MERH*

I have seen the ending to this movie.......it doesn't take a genius to figure out...and i think the definition of INSANITY is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results....it doesn't take a rocket scientist....just saying

I am over it....I am ..... :o) *phew* now ..... until next time....................





No comments:

Post a Comment