Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Treat....

This is a morning that I have been craving for quite some time....I woke up a little later than normal (translation-- I got to sleep in) which is ALWAYS a treat. :o)
I have a pygmie coming by to play at my house for the morning, which is also, a treat.
I have fresh brewed coffee in hand and am indulging in a new creamer--sweet Italian cream--which, as it turns out --is kinda a treat.
I have no real agenda today---yet another treat, kinda a break before hockey filled weekends take over my agenda. *lets stop here for a note* I generally have weekends planned out with working, hockey, family events away from home, or something that crams my schedule, I just try and roll with it.....
My love just told me that we are attending my favorite church, again tomorrow....a treat!
The sun is shining and the breeze is beautiful....a treat
I cleaned my kitchen top to bottom before anyone else woke up this morning, and now its fresh and ready for some baking later---TREAT!
My teenager is currently working on catching up with the laundry--TREAT!
I am thinking tonight will be the perfect night for a campfire----TREAT!
My life in on track again, and I am facing each day with joy and peace---TREAT!
God is good my friends.....that's what I have this morning...I am off to bake and be a homemaker today.....until next time.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment