Saturday, September 10, 2011

food for the soul

PRODUCTIVITY!!! that's the word for the day
I managed to clean my home...darn near a miracle
I baked a loaf of beer bread and made some garlic dip to go with it....was delicious
Made 36 no bake cookies.. you know the kind with peanut butter, oatmeal, and chocolate...oh yeah baby!
Made 16 from scratch homemade cinnamon rolls, with frosting ...was glorious smelling
made 16 from scratch homemade sticky buns...a "family" recipe (thanks to my...umm I guess she'd be my ex-mom-in-law)
Baked a turkey breast for tomorrow's lunch--scrumptious turkey salad pitas
Even managed to feed my soul (when I wasn't feeding my mouth) with some tunes as I worked in the kitchen.
Now that I have made food for our bellies, I am going to finish off the night with more food for my soul...a campfire with friends and family........until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment