Thursday, November 17, 2011

Some days I just want to slap you......

Why does it seem like the nicer, more genuine I try to be, the more of a complete idiot you become?
THIS doesnt seem to make ANY sense! ( well I guess it kinda does...)
I am putting forth a GENUINE effort, this is NO FRONT, I am trying to be an adult, but I am about at the end of my wits with this whole matter!

I am trying to do something collaboratively and the ONLY way to do that is to honestly and truly be genuinely nice (this probably has too many big words in it so you can't even comprehend any of it)
UGH!
I want to throw the towel in and just never be nice to you again...but unfortunately for me, that's just not an option.....
I just want to smack you BOTH in the face and walk away...but again, I can't (although it does have a nice ring to it...but I would only be satisfied for 2 seconds). I think my life would be so much easier if I could just despise you....but I can't, and it's kinda becoming a pain in my hiney!
So what to do, what to do....


I guess I will do NOTHING, I will continue to be nice and honor God, and leave it up to Him to fix you're ridiculousness.........
You know what, the more I ponder the whole thing ...the more I realize you two are PERFECT for each other...... it's like the blind leading the blind......
Also...I realize that you are handicapped by a natural immaturity, and I forgive you.....


I am going now, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment