Tuesday, November 15, 2011

2 minutes in my brain = crazy randomness....

randomness that goes on in my head throughout the day...

why is it when i go through the carwash, it rains that same day? UGH

Who on earth has a wedding dress just stashed away for the 48 hour notice of possibly getting married after knowing each other for like 12 seconds?( must have been from the LAST time you were engaged--less than 4 months ago) just sayin

where does the white go when the snow melts? anyone?

Bueller...Bueller...Bueller...?

why do you seem to have to always try and one-up me? am i REALLY that special?

Why did the vacuum have to die on the day I REALLY needed it?

How come some 3 year olds are so sassy?

how insecure do you have to be about your relationship to act like a moron in front of your ex?

Do you think it's normal to have hip pain at the age of 31?

How can a husband's hug seem to solve everything wrong with the day's events?

Why does it seem like you're trying to prove something?

Why do I have the urge to vomit when I hear your name? (ok that was a bit mean, but true)

Where am I going to place my Christmas tree this year?

How can i show my staff how much I appreciate them?

How many hockey games does my oldest daughter have this weekend?

Why is it that people almost always forget that there are TWO sides to EVERY story....?

Why are some people big jerks?

I can't forget to make that RAK list tonight.....

Why am I sleepy at 3 in the afternoon, darn near every day?

How many cookie baskets do I have to put together this year? ( i have a feeling it's ALOT!)

Who doesn't wear deodorant? Isn't it more of a common courtesy for others?

Ugh, Too many thoughts going on at once (this just happened to be a 2 minute glimpse)
So next time you see me and ask, how's it going......just be forewarned :o)
That's it for now, until next time...stay thirsty my friends...haha!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I in turn had to come and visit you. So glad I did! I love your blog. I have so many of the same thoughts that you do, it's scary.
    Hugs Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Much appreciated! Happy to get things off my chest sometimes.... *smiles*

    ReplyDelete