Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Schlub and Pygmies?

Ok! I have had just about enough of the retarded people that I MUST interact with lately! Yes, I say MUST, because it seems that this one particular schlub just cant seem to get a freakin clue and stay out of my path!
Have you ever had this horrible gut feeling about a situation and someone in that situation, you know..... where you think that someone is seriously f***ing up your plan and seemingly undermining your every move forward? but you don't say anything initially because you would like to try and give them the benefit of the doubt? Yep, It's also known as the "i am a complete sucker, so take advantage of me syndrome....."
I have kinda had this feeling, for months now, that someone was pulling all kinds of shenanigans with me and my pygmie "post" I actually had myself convinced that I was just being plain old paranoid, and so, I let it go, again, and again. Ignoring my gut....what a dumb thing to do!
Well, yesterday I came across some information in black and white that not only were my paranoid suspicions right, it was far worse than I could have even fathomed!
I feel like Queen Ester, the Jewish girl who, through a series of God Driven events, came into being queen, only to save her people........a bit of a stretch for you? Well everyone else who has encountered and endured this schlub's idiocy and undermining destruction has bailed. Like really, just up and left. But I can't, I have to man my pygmie "post" and so I am driven to try and correct this issue. It's making me crazy!
The "Schlub" weaves such charisma with everyone they come into contact with, so me challenging anything is looked at as absurd! Can you imagine? A fricken thieving, conniving, lying, schlub, with the charm of a running politician. Only with politicians, you kinda expect this sort of behavior.....but "schlub" is supposed to be different, supposed to be righteous and guiding and what not.....BAH! Stupid Schlub! why on earth do I let the schlub crazy! That's it, I am done! I am doing what I always do, when I am faced with difficulties, I am going to......have a bottle of wine....totally kidding.(well not totally, but) i am going to dig my heels in and stand firm. I am going to stand and fight for my pygmie "post". Let the schlub come at me and weave his ridiculous web of lies and whatnot, it only lasts so long, I mean just ask the guys from Enron, hmmm now that's almost a comforting thought.......that's it for now, until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment