Monday, March 22, 2010

I think my purse has a hole......

Ok I know that everyone has issues, and that they always think that their issue is by far the worst one ever. I am not about to try to one up anyone, mostly because I just don't have the energy after a long day chasing pygmies (which is what I do), I am just going to point out a small fact about something to do with a day in the life of ...me. It seems like alot of people have the same struggle I do, too much month left at the end of my money. *sigh* It's just frustrating! I hate having to struggle, it makes me crazier than I already am! I think that I have everything budgeted out at the beginning of the month, all my bills, and generally no spending money after, you all know the routine. Well somehow....at the end of the month there are still bills that need to be paid and I am out of money! I think that my purse has a hole in the bottom! It's maddening! I have actually traded in purses because I was sure that this theory was real..and yet the problem remains unsolved! I guess the only solution is to put my money in one of those glad flex garbage bags, or in my case, a sandwich bag! At least those claim to be impenetrable! maybe then I would have something left at the end of the month.......or how about this, since I already suffer from " I am the Center of the universe syndrome", how about we just shorten the length of the months? Perhaps then i would at least come out even? No? I am not the center of the universe, and therefore that's not going to happen? *sigh* How about the back up plan, which every woman has, but none are willing to admit, .......marry rich, and I don't mean the guys who's name is Rich. Oh, that's right! My first marriage failed so I should just not even count on doing it over again,.....hmmm good call! ah oh well i shall just continue with this conundrum until I can jump ahead ....until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment