Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Public service announcement...

As I scroll through ANY social media, I am inundated with posts about Human trafficking... women who have experienced a threat while shopping, pleas from relatives who's child has gone missing and a fear of human trafficking comes to the front of their mind, stories of huge human trafficking busts all over the nation. What the hell is wrong with people?! I just read a post that was an open "note" to these Human traffickers, and I have decided to draft my own.... Dear Human Traffickers You are getting far too close to my home and I am certain you have social media, so I am giving you a heads up--- a public service announcement of sorts, so pay close attention, because I am only going to give you sick sons of bitches a single warning--- I am not one of those women who will find a security guard to walk me to my car if I suspect something is wrong, I will not skirt behind counters and isles trying to "lose" you in a store, I will not post a long warning on social media, warning others about you.... I have no problem defending myself physically, making a scene, or going after anyone who dares to come after me or my children. I will not cower in hopes that you lose interest in trying to grab me, I will video your sorry ass while I draw my .380 that I carry all of the time. I will chase down your vehicle while photographing your plates and your faces if I must--- THEN i will take it to the authorities and to social media. You will have your 15 minutes of fame, and then your time in prison ( and I have heard that the inmates LOVE people like you) My family is not your prey--YOU ARE MINE. The best protection any woman can have is courage, and frankly I have buckets full.... "go ahead, make my day" Regards, The crazy lady packing heat

No comments:

Post a Comment