Saturday, January 5, 2013

One more time...

Saturday... Coffee almost gone, I am on my 2nd cup Dogs (yes as in plural, as in I have been converted to a dog person, and I like it) are resting peacefully at my feet, no need for slippers Husband, still slumbering, I have to say I am not even jealous about his sleeping in today Daughters, both are awesome. Oldest is on the high school varsity hockey team, which crushed their opponent last night. Youngest is a book devourer like her mom, and she's only in 4th grade, so watch out libraries! Both are beautiful and becoming quite the little ladies. This mom is proud! Pygmie business is weathering along. Some days are up and some are down, but hey nothing is predictable in the pygmie business! Over all life is just chuggin away. Sure- there are days when I want to climb on my roof top and scream at the top of my lungs out of pure frustration or exhaustion (the 2 seem so closely related these days) and sure there are people in my path of life who I just want to punch in the face, but I refrain because I am adult enough to have some self-control. And sure there are days when I feel like a failure at life, usually these quickly follow the days where I just want to climb on the roof... But I bounce back and keep on keeping on.... because that's what adults do, we pull up our bootstraps and just keep going. You don't have to think about how many more times you will have to get up after being knocked down....all you have to concern yourself with is getting up ONE MORE TIME. That's me, and today is my ONE MORE TIME in a string of many more I am sure.... That's all for now, until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment