Friday, December 16, 2011

have yourself a Merry Little Christmas.....

I am feeling the holiday stress today...
I have already baked or made 7 different items for the cookie baskets I throw together every year and I have at least 4 more to do...*sigh* i am maxed out on my time, almost to the minute, between work and my duties as a mom and wife, I have less than 9 days to finish

I have only made half of the items I want to have ready for my daughters and husband, and I am struggling with the necessary motivation it is going to take to get it all finished....

I have 3 more Christmas parties I have to prep for, and one of them is the in-laws hosted at our home (which is HUGE) My husband has never hosted A holiday gathering before, and I suggested this year was our turn..... only time will tell whether that was a good move or not......

I am working MANY hours and trying to fit everything in....

Why didnt I start some of this stuff earlier? Well mostly because I hadnt thought about how MUCH i had to do until now.....*ugh*

I havent even made out my Christmas cards....do people even still mail out Christmas cards? Have we lost that as a society as well? Oh heavens!

Dont get me wrong, I love getting ready for Christmas, I just hope my tired body can keep up! I hope I get it all done...i hope everyone is pleased with what I have put soooo much time into.

well it's time for me to get back to lesson planning ...
This was a nice little 6 minute break anyhow... Merry Christmas my friends
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment